The objectives of the Scientific Council are:
- advising, guiding and supporting the decision-making of the ATIBT General Management and Board of Directors.
- contribute to scientific rigor in the scientific approaches and projects of ATIBT
- disseminate research findings to ATIBT members.
The Commissions, which bring together the members of the association, sometimes with external speakers, who wish to contribute to the reflection on the main themes of the sector.
The marketing commission is already very active, but ATIBT restarts its other commissions.
- Marketing Commission: Coordinator Christine Le Paire
- Logistics Commission : Coordinator Didier Raux
- Timber material & Normalization Commission: Coordinator Patrick Martin
- Training Commission: Coordinator Patrick Martin
- Forest & Transformation Commission : Coordinator Jacqueline Lardit-van de Pol
- Certification Commission: Coordinator Caroline Duhesme
The first meeting of the Training Commission will take place on July, 12th 2017 in Nogent-sur-Marne at 9 am.
The Marketing Commission, already constituted, will hold its 2nd meeting on next June, 8th in Nogent-sur-Marne at 10 am.