The 2018 ATIBT Membership Directory and the 2017 ATIBT Activity report 2017 have just been released and are online on our website!
We gave some copies to the members present in Nantes on Tuesday, May 29th for our General Assembly, then to our stand at CIB (including to some visitors interested in the ATIBT activities and wishing to join us) and the ATIBT/ IMM event on Thursday 31.
We will also deliver some copies from June 20 at Racewood and Gabon WoodShow in Libreville, but do not hesitate to ask some!
Like last year, both documents are bilingual (the activity report in front and back).
Enjoy the reading and see you soon !
2018 ATIBT Membership Directory
It was written on the same model as last year, with a first institutional part on ATIBT (mission, governance, team, members), then a detailed presentation of the members, classified in 9 categories.
Download the 2018 Directory
Find all our members
- producers, suppliers and trade
- services providers
- associations and unions
- individual members
- honorary members and former Presidents of ATIBT
You will also find the list of ATIBT classifiers and experts.
This year, we took special care to update it; thank you for your help in this task.
2017 Activity report
This year, you will read a complete file of 15 pages on the Congo Basin forest industry presented by the unions of each country.
Download the 2017 Activity report
Here is the list of subjects presented:
- the organization, its team and its members, commissions, key figures and highlights 2017 (Dubai ATIBT Forum, Vancouver FSC AG and Motion 34, 17th CBFP Partner Meeting, Launch of the P3FAC project and launch of the Fair & Precious brand at JATP)
- 4 websites and social networks managed by ATIBT
- a large file of 15 pages on the forestry sector of the Congo Basin and Ivory Coast seen by its representatives (mainly syndicates), country by country
- the developement of our projects (ATIBT activities and supported by the donors): technical activities (tests, expertise, standards, training …), LKTS 2020, books and collaborative studies, marketing program and Fair&Precious brand, and certification and legality (DynAfFor and P3FAC and FLEGT APV and REDD +)
- And finally the outlook for 2018 (PAFC regional approach, training as part of the Parafe project, agroforestry, Cité du développement durable, SNCF collaboration, Racewood)