Within the framework of the activities implemented by ATIBT, we are looking for a team to carry out the final external evaluation of the FLEGT-REDD, FLEGT-IP and FLEGT-Certification projects.
Since 2013 the ATIBT is implementing a major FLEGT-REDD project to improve the involvement of the private sector in the implementation of the FLEGT Action Plan (VPA process and RBUE strengthening) and the REDD+ mechanism. This project benefits from several grant contracts, in particular:
– CONTRACT N° CZZ1789.01N WITH THE FFEM
– CONTRACT N° DCI-ENV/2014/346-732 WITH THE EU
– CONTRACT NO. C127 WITH THE PPECF/COMIFAC.
As part of the closure of these projects in June 2020, we are launching their external evaluation.
Profile sought :
The evaluation team will be composed of two members (at least one senior evaluator) with complementary skills: evaluation of multi-donor projects, tropical forestry, FLEGT action plan (EUTR application and VPA process), REDD+ mechanism, forest certification, and governance.
The evaluation period is from 1 April to 31 May 2020.
It includes :
– 10 days of document review (including writing the initial report);
– 6 field days per country (5 countries in total);
– 15 days drafting of final reports and annexes.
Expected work :
Before noon on 28 February 2020.
Each application must include :
– A letter of motivation
– A tax declaration of existence or any other document proving the legal existence of the structure
– A clear and succinct technical offer (5 pages) (i) understanding of the context and methodology, (ii) presentation of human and logistical resources, (iii) work schedule and calendar
– expert CVs
– A financial offer (fees, field trip expenses)
By email : email@example.com
By mail: Association Technique Internationale des Bois Tropicaux
45 bis, Avenue de la Belle Gabrielle | 94736 Nogent-sur-Marne CEDEX | FRANCE