SOMIVAB, specialized in the manufacture of railroad sleepers and the sawing of tropical hardwood, is looking for a person in charge of the site of Biliba in Gabon.
The Site Manager will be required to:
- Participate in the planning of industrial production and logging programs and ensure their implementation according to the standards in place
- Manage the site's support activities (purchasing and spare parts store, industrial and machine maintenance, human resources, mapping, operational administration)
- Ensure external relations with local authorities
- Represent locally the general policy of the company in accordance with its strategy
- Report technical and administrative information to the general management
- Manage and participate in developing the potential of the teams in place
- Participate in the definition of the site's projects (such as the installation of new industrial facilities, building construction, development of information systems, etc.) and then monitor and supervise them
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the required profile and the terms of the position, click here.