Under the responsibility of the director general, and with the support of an accounting assistant, the administrative and financial manager will be in charge of:
The accounting and financial management of the association
- Cash management - Management of bank accounts.
- Control of the commitment of expenses, the allocation of expenses, the good analytical entry.
- Relationship with banks, accountants and auditors.
- Administrative and financial supervision of programs in conjunction with project managers.
- Consolidation/development of internal control tools and activity management tools.
- Transversal support to projects, on aspects such as: budgetary reports, monitoring of co-financing, identification of opportunities for action, etc.
Legal management of the association
- Preparation of the Board of Directors and General Assemblies in conjunction with the team.
- Responsible for legal updates of the association with the authorities.
- Proven expertise in accounting
- Solid experience in financial management of development programs in an associative environment or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of institutional funding such as European Commission, FAO, AFD, FFEM
- Ability to work alone and in a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of software such as SAGE is a plus.
- Strong autonomy, rigor, organization, pragmatism.
- Good knowledge of English.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Bac+3 / Bac+5
- BTS, Engineer or equivalent
- Knowledge of the associative environment and of the setting up/monitoring of development projects
- minimum 3 years of experience
- Permanent contract
- Remuneration to be agreed according to profile and whether part-time or full-time
HOW TO APPLY
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jardin Tropical | 45 bis, Avenue de la Belle Gabrielle,
94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
- Find the offer also on Linkedin