Within the framework of the activities implemented by ATIBT, we are looking for a team to carry out the final external evaluation of the FLEGT-REDD, FLEGT-IP and FLEGT-Certification projects.
Since 2013 the ATIBT is implementing a major FLEGT-REDD project to improve the involvement of the private sector in the implementation of the FLEGT Action Plan (VPA process and RBUE strengthening) and the REDD+ mechanism. This project benefits from several grant contracts, in particular:
– CONTRACT N° CZZ1789.01N WITH THE FFEM
– CONTRACT N° DCI-ENV/2014/346-732 WITH THE EU
– CONTRACT NO. C127 WITH THE PPECF/COMIFAC.
As part of the closure of these projects in June 2020, we are launching their external evaluation. This evaluation will therefore cover several financings from different donors and several contracts with their own specificities.
Profile sought :
The evaluation team will be composed of two members (at least one senior evaluator) with complementary skills: evaluation of multi-donor projects, tropical forestry, FLEGT action plan (EUTR application and VPA process), REDD+ mechanism, forest certification, and governance.
The evaluation period is from 1 April to 31 May 2020.
It includes a minimum of :
– 10 days of document review (including writing the initial report);
– 6 field days per country (5 countries in total) all countries must be visited;
– 15 days drafting of final reports and annexes.
Expected work :
Before noon on 28 February 2020.
Each application must include :
– A letter of motivation
– A tax declaration of existence or any other document proving the legal existence of the structure
– A clear and succinct technical offer (5 pages) (i) understanding of the context and methodology, (ii) presentation of human and logistical resources, (iii) work schedule and calendar
– expert CVs
– A financial offer (fees, field trip expenses)
By email : email@example.com
By mail: Association Technique Internationale des Bois Tropicaux
45 bis, Avenue de la Belle Gabrielle | 94736 Nogent-sur-Marne CEDEX | FRANCE
Tropical timber projects
ATIBT channel on YouTube